All of the readily visible structural elements and major systems of the home. Items that will typically be included in an inspection are:
· Framing (structure) This also includes the exterior cladding.
· Roof and attic
· Foundation (basements, slab foundations, crawl space, etc)
· Grading of soil (drainage around the home)
· Doors & windows
· Garage & garage doors
· Electrical system
· Plumbing system
· Heating and air conditioning systems
· Swimming pools & Spas; Lawn irrigation systems (additional fee required)
- Additional items and systems unique to a particular home can also be inspected. Cosmetic related issues such as paint issue are also addressed in the report.
We will also tell you about any routine maintenance that should be performed, as well as answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to discover and inform you of anything we find that might affect your new home.
Don't let the time run out on your warranty before you get everything corrected. You can schedule your Warranty Inspection anytime. An industry recommendation is to have one performed between the 9thto the 11th month of ownership. We even have folks that schedule a warranty inspection months in advance so that it will not be forgotten.
If you have waited till the last few weeks, we can make adjustments to our schedule to fit you in before the end of the first year just give a call to see what we can do.
If for some reason we can't adjust our schedule, we will refer you to another qualified ASHI inspector in the area who performs warranty inspection to our standards.